Thursdays and Sundays are Guest Post Days!
Millennial Mrs. and Mom always is looking for bloggers and writers who want to guest post on the following topics:
- Pets (Photo Friday of your pet with a story along with the picture)
Since this blog focuses on a psychological twist, whatever topic you chose to write about, write from personal or professional experience. Life lessons you learned? Hardships? Challenges? Successes?
- 1,000-5,000 words
- Articles should be geared toward offering readers knowledge and ways to navigate different situations
- Proofread before submitting (Grammarly is a great tool for writers!)
- Use personal experience if it helps teach readers
- Be real, honest, and upfront
- Do not swear in your articles
- Keep the articles family friendly if writing about parenting or kids
- Articles relating to sex, dating, or marriage, keep it PG-13 if you have to describe certain situations.
If you’re interested, email me at Savannah@millennialmrsandmom.com with the subject “Guest Post” and explain your pitch!
When I have many people email me at once for guest posting I have to be fair to the writers who get their work done. If you email me and get the post in before others who are currently working on theirs, you will be published before they are because you got the work in.
- April 12: How a Pet Can Bring Your Family Closer
- April 15:
- April 26th:
- April 29th: