Thursdays and Sundays are Guest Post Days!
Millennial Mrs. and Mom always is looking for bloggers and writers who want to guest post on the following topics:
Since this blog focuses on a psychological twist, whatever topic you chose to write about, write from personal or professional experience. Life lessons you learned? Hardships? Challenges? Successes?
- 1,000-5,000 words
- 100% original and not published anywhere else online
- Articles should be geared toward offering readers knowledge and ways to navigate different situations
- Proofread before submitting (Grammarly is a great tool for writers!)
- Use personal experience if it helps teach readers
- Be real, honest, and upfront
- Do not swear in your articles
- Keep the articles family friendly if writing about parenting or kids
- Articles relating to sex, dating, or marriage, keep it PG-13 if you have to describe certain situations.
For questions or interest in advertising on MM&M, contact Jak at Jak@millennialmrsandmom.com